- Our security doors are custom made of high quality security grilles and aluminium extrusions and products.
- Each door also includes insect mesh which doubles as an insect screen. Security doors are great to keep out unwanted guests such as intruders and annoying insects, while still being able to enjoy a fresh breeze.
- Security doors are a cost effective way to protect your assets giving you piece of mind when you open the door, while you are away enjoying a holiday or just at work. Security doors can be hinged or sliding either into timber or aluminium joinery.
- Each door is powder coated to match your existing joinery colour. Some doors may require a standout frame to get the security door out past the door handle on your main door.
Choice of mesh
- Standard fiberglass insect mesh
- Paw proof mesh if you have household pets
- Lookout one way mesh so you can look out, but visitors cannot see in.
Strength of Manufacture
- All security doors are manufactured with three hinges to secure the door to the door frame, the grille is riveted every 300mm into the door frame, and double rivets into each side of the corner stake for extra strength.
- Each door is also fitted with a D Plate to protect mesh around the handle and reduces tampering of the lock from the outside.
- There is also the choice of having a triple locking system added to your security door for an extra cost.
- Cat/dogs doors can also be fitted to security doors for your pets convenience.